Life

Life
Life

Style

Style
Style

Kindle

Kindle
Kindle

Why I'm saying Goodbye To My YouTube & Hello To Not Achieving Everything...


In true New Year style, I'm making a brand new start by creating a new list of "must-do's" and ditching my old YouTube!. Dear 2017, I will be....


DEAR 2017...


It may be almost an  entire month since we said Ciao to 2016 and welcome to 2017, but I've been making a conscious effort to think very carefully about the paths I wish to walk down this year. I believe that I accomplished half of my goals last year. It's not because I set the bar too high - I think it's because I expected to "nail it" all instantly and effortlessly. Real life doesn't work like that.

Now, I've made similar goals this year, but in all honesty, I don't expect to smash every one of them. In fact, I'd be delighted to do a handful VERY well rather than everything in a confused haste.

If you want to find out which things I desire most this year, head on over to my internet home :)

Speaking of which...

BYE KINDLEKINDKEL, HELLO NEW BRAND


Confession time: I've been slightly bored with my YouTube channel content.

I've re-watched a ton of my old videos and realised that even I feel a total disconnection to them. I've also noticed the steady decline of engagement, not just in views but in communication. I don't feel like I know the people who watch and subscribe. Even after all these years. And that frustrates me.
This January, my channel hit its 5th birthday (crazy!); a whole bunch of things have changed in me and online in 5 years. So, last week, I made a drastic decision and ditched my old branding and my old editing methods and redesigned my channel.  And I totally love it!

Introducing:






Don't get caught up on the goals you don't achieve this year. Do as much as you can as best as you can! What are you pursuing and ditching this year?


Thank you for sticking around - Here's to a New Year and better content




Habakkuk 2:2 - " Write the vision...make it plain..."









No comments

Instagram